- Supervise multiple engagements to deliver high quality services on time and efficiently.
- Coordinate engagement management and effectively contributes to achieving revenue and profit objectives, engagement realization and the allocation of resources.
- Help review the work of less experienced members of the audit team.
- Helps develop an efficient and effective audit strategy and audit approach prior to the commencement of field work.
- Identify and assess areas of risk and evaluate the effectiveness of controls.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the external audit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and supervise staff.
- This position will be working withmultinational professional services network
- Working Set-up: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.