• Demonstrate expertise in Philippines Financial Reporting Standards.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current audit techniques.
• Identify area of risk within client’s businesses and define the appropriate audit approach
• Complete audit process and document.
• Engage clients and provide authoritative advice and professionalism throughout client engagements.
• CPA Board Passer.
• At least 5 years external (preferred) or internal Audit experience, preferably in the banking, insurance, or financial services industry.
• Ability to analyze financial data is necessary for reviewing it.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Having the ability to effectively solve problems can assist in detecting problems.
• This position will be working with one of the largest multidisciplinary professional services firm.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.