• Playing a key role working alongside senior members of the PPG team on the annual engagement level and practice level inspections.
• Reviewing and approving the content of third-party reports.
• Assisting with implementing procedures and controls.
• Preparing the bi-annual reporting to the audit risk sub-committee (ARSC)
• Reviewing and approving letters of resignation.
• Must be CPA.
• A minimum of two years post qualification experience working as an auditor
• Strong project management and technical (auditing) skills
• Reasonable knowledge of ISAs
• Having the ability to effectively solve problems can assist in detecting problems.
• This position will be working with one of the largest multidisciplinary professional services firm.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters
You must sign in to apply for this position.