- Conduct market research to identify potential customers, industry trends, and emerging technologies that align with the company’s capabilities.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and execute business development strategies that support the company’s growth objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the company’s products or services, as well as an understanding of how these solutions can solve customer problems.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide technical support during the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related technical field.
- Business acumen and the ability to identify market opportunities.
- Sales-oriented mindset and the ability to build and nurture client relationships.
- Project management skills for overseeing business development initiatives.
- Knowledge of industry trends, market dynamics, and emerging technologies.
- This position will be working with a world leader in soils, structures, and nuclear sectors headquartered in France.
- Working Set-up: Onsite
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.