- Conduct thorough market research to identify industry trends, market opportunities, and potential target customers or partners.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Identify and qualify leads through various channels.
- Build and nurture relationships with prospective clients.
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, and terms with clients or partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- This position will be working with a world leader in soils, structures, and nuclear sectors headquartered in France.
- Working Set-up: Onsite
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.