• Collaborate with global stakeholders.
• Lead various process improvement and transformation projects on business.
• Manage the team’s overall roadmap and strategic goals.
• Provide regular status updates to stakeholders and gather feedback.
• Provide mentorship to the team and assess individual and team performance.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in the field of business intelligence.
• Solid project and program management skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
• Experience in data analysis, data modeling, and visualization.
• This position will be working with one of the largest multinational insurance advisory and brokerage firms in the world.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.