- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- 15 years’ relevant work experience in the IT industry preferably on a Software Solutions Provider company.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Executive experience with SaaS business models and their associated revenue recognition
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
- Working knowledge of how to raise capital outside traditional lines of credit.
- This position will be working with banking and insurance industries.
- Working Set-up: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
- Annual salary increase