• Researching new markets and using the data to forecast sales.
• Ensuring effective training programs for sales representatives.
• Overseeing the company’s sales growth by evaluating sales reports.
• Monitoring the sales activities of competitors.
• Increasing the efficiency of business procedures.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
• 5 or more years experience in sales and management.
• ability to meet or exceed targets and goals.
• Good communication, presentation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• The ability to create and maintain good relationships with customers.
• This position will be working with Omni-channel Retail Software company
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.