- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the time limits.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customers’ complaints.
- Select and explain the best solution to solve the problem.
- Completed 2 years in college/College Graduate w/ 1 year BPO Voice experience (required)
- Computer literate.
- Available to work shifts, which may include work during evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
- Ability to calm irate, anxious, or grieving customers.
- This position will be working with a global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries.
- Working Set-up: Onsite
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.