- Provide necessary information regarding the facility’s services.
- Process payments for services rendered and assist with the billing procedure
- Familiarizing yourself with and remaining up-to-date with changes in our plans and tariffs.
- Answering telephonic and e-mail inquiries in a timely manner.
- Advising members of outstanding co-payments.
- College Graduate with 2 years Financial/Banking Account experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Available to work shifts, which may include work during evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
- Ability to calm irate, anxious, or grieving customers.
- This position will be working with a provider of banking products and related financial services.
- Working Set-up: Onsite
- Working schedule: Shifting Schedule
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.