• Participate in running the global security team.
• Perform support activities, such as monitoring dashboards and customer contact.
• Classifying, categorizing, and documenting incidents and service requests.
• Troubleshooting security and network problems.
• Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering.
• 2 years of work experience with incident detection and incident response.
• Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
• Experience with Firewalls Office.
• Detail-oriented individual with exceptional analytical abilities and exceptional problem-solving expertise.
• This position will be working with quality network integrator and managed service provider.
• Willing to work Office Based.
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.