- Learn how Deal Advisory provides services to clients within the context of an independent public accounting firm.
- Actively contributes to pre-engagement documentation.
- Assist with transactions by completing assigned tasks.
- Suggest and perform analysis relevant to the transaction, industry and client needs using data checked for internal consistency and accuracy.
- Apply technical knowledge in analyzing engagement documents and schedules, interpreting project findings and communicating them to the members of the engagement team in a clear manner using an appropriate format.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Finance or the related.
- CPA is an advantage.
- Has at least 3-6 years of experience in Deal Advisory services reports, valuation, business planning, etc.
- Exposure in financial services, consumer markets and infrastructure is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- This position will be working with multinational professional services network.
- Working Set-up: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.