• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of operational improvement initiatives.
• Develop and maintain operational documentation and reports.
• Participate in the development and review of policies and procedures related to operations and client satisfaction.
• Stay current on regulatory standards and changes in the industry.
• Analyze operational issues and collaborate with other departments to implement corrective actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality, or related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in travel operations management or a related field.
• Experience in the travel or hospitality industry preferred.
• Strong knowledge of operations principles, practices, and tools.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
• This position will be working with a leading Business Process Management company.
• Working schedule: Shifting Schedule.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.