• Design, develop, maintain and support high-quality in-house software build systems for Enterprise class software.
• Automate scripts to deploy software in an automated process.
• Provide design, implementation guidance and tutoring.
• Develop and maintain internal release management process.
• Responsible for scheduling and deploying to QA, Staging and Production environments.
• BS or BA Degree, preferably in Computer Science and 3+ year’s related experience.
• ITIL certifications preferred.
• Proficiency with Windows operating systems.
• Strong knowledge of n-tier web applications.
• Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• This position will be working with one of the largest multinational insurance advisory and brokerage firms in the world.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.