• Develop and maintain server-side applications using Node.js, Express, and other backend frameworks.
• Design and implement APIs that are secure, scalable, and reliable.
• Create and maintain databases.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues with applications.
• Implement security measures to protect data and applications.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in Backend development.
• Strong knowledge of Node.js, Express, and other backend frameworks.
• Experience with database technologies.
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• This position will be working with first ever digital securities exchange regulated by the FCA in London.
• Working schedule: Work From Home
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.