• Manage and service corporate travel accounts using GDS.
• Provide travel solutions to clients while adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Process travel reservations, cancellations, and changes using GDS.
• Ensure accuracy of bookings and resolve any issues or discrepancies.
• Provide clients with travel itineraries, invoices, and other necessary documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Travel and Tourism, or a related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in corporate travel management or a related field.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software programs.
• This position will be working with leading BPM, Technology and Digital Services and Solutions Company
• Working schedule: Shifting Schedule.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.