• Performing quality assurance and risk management.
• Manage IT projects throughout the project life cycle.
• Update application work plans.
• Plan and forecast resource allocation to support systems projects and operation.
• Plans, schedules, prioritizes, and monitors project activities, resources and budgets.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in information technology or computer science.
• Five or more years of experience in IT management
• Deep knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
• Expertise in implementing, configuring, and testing IT solutions
• Strong creative and analytical thinking.
• This position will be working with a leading Business Process Management company.
• Working schedule: Shifting Schedule
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.