• Manage a team of insurance operations professionals to ensure the insurance account meets or exceeds client expectations and service level agreements.
• Develop and implement operational strategies.
• Identify and analyze operational issues and collaborate with other departments to implement corrective actions.
• Provide guidance and training to team members on operational best practices and procedures.
• Develop and maintain operational documentation and reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, insurance, or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in insurance operations management.
• Experience in the insurance industry preferred.
• Strong knowledge of operations principles, practices, and tools.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
• This position will be working with a leading Business Process Management company.
• Working schedule: Shifting Schedule.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.