• Manage a team of quality assurance professionals to ensure products, services, and processes meet or exceed established quality standards.
• Develop and implement quality assurance strategies.
• Identify and analyze quality issues and collaborate with other departments to implement corrective actions.
• Provide guidance and training to team members
• Develop and maintain quality assurance documentation and reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance management.
• Experience in manufacturing or service industry preferred.
• Strong knowledge of quality assurance principles, practices, and tools.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
• This position will be working with a leading Business Process Management company.
• Working schedule: Shifting Schedule.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.