- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the sales team, fostering a culture of high performance and collaboration.
- Set clear sales targets, quotas, and goals for the team, and ensure they are consistently met or exceeded.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to deal closure and post-sales support.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree course.
- Broad knowledge of the tech-industry/implementation of a new digital service.
- With at least 7-10 years of experience in transportation technology.
- With experience handling and leading a sales team of at least 5 members.
- Proven track record of hitting sales target.
- This position will be working with India’s leading bus transport technology company.
- Be willing to travel locally to grow business.
- Possesses a valid Professional Driver’s License and own car
- Working Set-up: Onsite
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
- Annual salary increase
- Pioneer team