• Conducting assessments of current project capacities and timelines.
• Performing implementation planning,
• Developing sound business practices and procedures for the project.
• Directing team members as needed to ensure successful project implementation.
• Providing project-related insight.
• A bachelor’s degree in business sciences, business.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management.
• Proficiency in report-writing and presenting.
• Able to plan, execute, and manage changes to project goals.
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage large teams.
• This position will be working with Omni-channel Retail Software company
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.