- Design and develop instrumentation systems for monitoring and controlling.
- Select appropriate sensors, transducers, and control devices to measure and regulate parameters.
- Create technical specifications, drawings, and documentation for instrumentation projects.
- Configure, calibrate, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices and control systems.
- Program and implement control algorithms using industry-standard software and PLC programming languages.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in instrumentation design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of instrumentation devices, sensors, and communication protocols.
- Familiarity with data acquisition systems and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and proactive mindset.
- This position will be working with provider of banking products and related financial services.
- Working Set-up: Onsite
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.