• Oversee the planning, execution, and reporting of internal audits.
• Develop the annual audit plan based on a risk assessment of the organization.
• Manage the audit team to ensure quality and timely completion of audits.
• Provide recommendations to improve internal controls and operating procedures.
• Monitor the status of audit recommendations and assist with the implementation of corrective actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Minimum of 5 years experience in internal audit, risk management, or related field
• Professional certification.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage and supervise staff.
• This position will be working with multinational professional services network
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.