• Responsible for the design and development.
• Act as a product Subject Matter Expert in Power Apps.
• Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based solutions.
• Designing and delivering Dynamics 365
• Provide client support at the appropriate time of the overall implementation cycle.
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or related courses.
• Has at least 3 end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and the Power Platform.
• Expertise of the Power Platform COE.
• Familiarity and understanding of Power Platform licensing structure.
• Experience working with SharePoint Designer workflows and InfoPath.
• This position will be working with one of the global professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
• We need 5 Full-Time Employee.
You must sign in to apply for this position.