• Design, develop, and maintain custom VBA macros and scripts.
• Test and debug VBA code to ensure it functions correctly.
• Provide support and troubleshooting for existing VBA macros and scripts.
• Create user manuals and documentation for VBA macros and scripts.
• Keep up-to-date with new Excel features and VBA programming techniques.
• Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
• 3-5 years of experience in VBA macro development for Excel.
• Strong knowledge of Excel and VBA programming.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• This position will be working with one of the largest multinational insurance advisory and brokerage firms in the world.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.