- Provide technical assistance and support to end-users experiencing issues with NetSuite.
- Configure and customize NetSuite to align with business requirements.
- Perform testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and reliability of system changes and enhancements.
- Assist in data migration activities, including data extraction, transformation, and loading into NetSuite.
- Support system upgrades by analyzing the impact on existing functionalities and configurations.
- 2 years’ experience with Oracle NetSuite.
- Must have ARM (Advanced Revenue Management) experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) is essential.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, business processes, and financial management principles.
- Accounting experience is a plus.
- This position will be working with largest group of sustainability consultants globally.
- Working Set-up: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
- Annual salary increase
- 14th month performance bonus
- Pioneer team