• Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs and cost/benefit analysis.
• Manage multiple support channels; inbound voice, e-mail, social media and live chat.
• Manage company systems for customer interaction and voice response.
• Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation.
• Monitor voice & non-voice metrics.
• Must be Bachelor’s Degree.
• At least 1-3 year/s operations management experience.
• Experience working in a fast-paced working environment.
• Experience in the BPO/Banking/Financial Services preferred.
• Excellent verbal and writing skill.
• This position will be working with one of the country’s leaders in offering digital banking products and services.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.