• Conduct audits and quality assessments of healthcare services.
• Analyze data and identify trends to develop recommendations for improvement.
• Collaborate with healthcare professionals to implement quality improvement initiatives.
• Provide education and training to staff on quality assurance standards and best practices.
• Develop and maintain quality assurance documentation and reports.
• Active license as a Registered Nurse (RN).
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field preferred.
• At least 3 years of experience in healthcare quality assurance.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and guidelines for healthcare quality assurance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• This position will be working with an innovative global provider of 3D and 4D marine seismic data, imaging products and data processing software.
• Working schedule: Shifting Schedule
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters
You must sign in to apply for this position.