• Design solutions using Power Platform stack to meet business client needs.
• Involve in all the project phases.
• Document Power Platform concepts for environments based on industry standards and best practices.
• Work in an agile environment and provide technical leadership to the team throughout all agile ceremonies.
• Work with relevant cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or relevant field.
• 8+ years of experience in software development, with 2+ years of architect-role experience in Power Platform tools.
• Strong functional knowledge and expertise in Power Platform.
• Experience in databases such as SQL Server or equivalent.
• Experience in the use of Azure DevOps as workflow management tool or equivalent.
• This position will be working with one of the largest multinational insurance advisory and brokerage firms in the world.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
You must sign in to apply for this position.