• Supporting monthly project reviews with Project Managers.
• Supporting with project profitability reporting to support the analysis of business performance
• Applying change orders/variations to the project.
• Checking and ensuring the correct revenue.
• Filing project contracts in the appropriate SharePoint site.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or part qualified accountant.
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience.
• Experience with Oracle NetSuite is essential.
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
• Exposure in Shared Service or Multinational environment is an advantage.
• This position will be working with one of the largest groups of sustainability consultants globally.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters
You must sign in to apply for this position.