About Our Client:
• Financial technology that provides software solutions and services to banks, credit union, and other financial institutions.
• Collaborate with QA team members to continuously improve testing processes and practices
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on testability and automation potential
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in QA automation
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts using industry-standard tools
• Work closely with development teams to identify and troubleshoot defects
• 2+ years of experience in QA automation and software testing
• Strong knowledge of automated testing frameworks and tools such as Selenium, TestNG, or similar
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.