• Design, develop, and execute automated test scripts using automation testing frameworks.
• Collaborate with the development team to identify test cases and create test plans.
• Identify, report, and track defects found during testing.
• Analyze test results to ensure the quality and stability.
• Participate in agile development processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in software testing and automation testing.
• Strong programming skills in languages.
• Experience with automation testing frameworks.
• Experience with agile development methodologies.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.