- Develop, implement, and maintain quality control processes and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation of quality control processes.
- Identify defects, inconsistencies, and deviations from quality standards during testing and inspection processes.
- Investigate and determine the root causes of defects or quality issues.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance overall quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- PHRN with active license.
- At least 6 months to 2 years of QA/Coding experience or relevant expertise.
- With CCS/CIC/CPC/ED/Home Health/SDS/Profee Coding Certification (IP/SDS/HH/ED/Profee).
- Knowledge of quality management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and quality standards relevant to the industry.
- This position will be working with an innovative global provider of 3D and 4D marine seismic data, imaging products and data processing software.
- With 100,000 Signing Bonus
- Working Set-up: Onsite
- Flexible to Shifting Schedule
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.