• Manage the risk assessment process.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure that all areas of the organization are included in the risk assessment process.
• Develop and maintain risk management policies and procedures.
• Analyze data and prepare reports on identified risks and mitigation strategies.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of risk management activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as accounting, finance, or business.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in risk management or internal auditing.
• CPA/CIA/CFE/CRMA Certification, or ability to work toward one of these or similar certifications
• Experience with risk management software and tools.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• This position will be working with multinational professional services network.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.