- Responsible for the planning and executing the day-to-day activities of Robotics and Process Automation engagements for clients.
- Assist clients in evaluating manual operations to help identify performance improvement opportunities within their day-to-day processes.
- Facilitate and coordinate project activities at ground level with the clients.
- Define enterprise architecture models based on the overall organizations’ business and technology vision.
- Guide teams in identifying technical risk early in the process.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or related courses.
- Has at least 3-6 years relevant work experience.
- Must have experience in automation using UiPath or Blue Prism.
- Experience working with SAS, Tableau, Oracle, SQL Server, Business Objects, or similar database, analytic and reporting tools.
- Experience in developing preferred methods/Standard Operating Procedures.
- This position will be working withmultinational professional services network
- Working Set-up: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.