• Define project objectives, project plan and quality control throughout the project lifecycle.
• SAP CO – Product Costing experience.
• Collaborate with supply chain consultants and sets-up transfer pricing and revenue.
• Perform configuration based on blueprint, conduct unit test and system integration test.
• Prepare training documentation and conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions.
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or related courses.
• Has at least 4 years of experience in SAP FICO with at least 3 or more full project lifecycle of SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
• Able to lead the module in large scale implementations.
• Has certifications and trainings in SAP S/4 HANA.
• Has hands-on experience with SAP cloud products, and product strategy.
• This position will be working with one of the global professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
• Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
• Mondays to Fridays.
• Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
• We need 3 Full-Time Employee.
You must sign in to apply for this position.