- Monitor project costs, revenue, and profitability to ensure financial objectives are met.
- Develop and implement project cost accounting systems and methodologies to accurately track and allocate project-related expenses.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to develop project budgets and forecasts.
- Review and analyze project contracts and agreements to understand financial terms and obligations.
- Prepare and analyze project financial statements.
- Must have 5 years of project accounting experience.
- Flexible to do UK or NA shift.
- Exposure in Shared Service or Multinational environment.
- Candidates outside the construction industry.
- Proficiency in using project accounting software and financial tools.
- This position will be working with largest group of sustainability consultants globally.
- Working schedule: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.