- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers’ concerns.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- An associate’s degree in engineering or similar.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred.
- A relevant certificate or license is advantageous.
- Excellent active listening and customer service skills.
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.
- This position will be working with a global climate innovator.
- Working Set-up: Field Work/Onsite
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.