- Oversee the preparation and filing of various tax returns, such as corporate income tax, sales tax, payroll tax, and other applicable taxes.
- Stay updated on changes in tax laws, regulations, and interpretations.
- Coordinate and assist in tax audits and examinations by tax authorities.
- Ensure accurate and timely tax provision and reporting for financial statements.
- Assess tax risks and implement appropriate controls to mitigate risks and ensure compliance.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Must have 3-6 years of relevant experience in tax practice – tax advisory and some tax advocacy work.
- In-depth knowledge of tax laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Strong understanding of corporate taxation.
- Proficient in tax software and tools for tax research and compliance.
- This position will be working with one of the global professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
- Working Set-up: Hybrid (chance to do a full time WFH)
- Mondays to Fridays.
- Complete details will provide by our Recruiters.
You must sign in to apply for this position.