- Should be strong in object oriented design and implementation experience.
- Should have good knowledge on Core java, j2EE, Java Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge on Hibernate/JPA and Object-relational mapping, including performance considerations.
- Experience on different protocols like REST, SOAP, JSON.
- Should be good in SQL queries, Stored Procedures and have experience on any RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Should have knowledge on CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Maven/Gradle, Sonar, Artifactory, Jira, Checkmax, rabbitmq, mongoDB, pl/SQL, Node JS.
- Experienced in SDLC – Agile methodologies.
- Should poses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Temporary Work From Home Set-up
You must sign in to apply for this position.