- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Minimum of 7 years ITSM process engineering and project management experience
- Strong working knowledge of networking and network architecture & Tape & Backup Management
- Strong understanding of systems hardware, operating systems, centralized management tools, backup and recovery, and monitoring
- Manage and execute the day-to-day operations of the IT Operations L1 team and associated systems/services
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the IT Operations L1 team members growing their technical and professional skillsets and capabilities
- Direct the information and data integrity of IT Operations L1 Team
- Ensure continuous development of processes and procedures to support an effective and efficient operations system with due compliance to regulations and laws
- Provide oversight in managing L1 IT Operations and associated business systems/services to ensure that they meet the service level agreements
- Ensure the IT Operations Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”) is in place and ready to be used in time of need
- Conduct assessments on the IT Operations L1 team for operational efficiencies and maximum effectiveness
- Manage vendors providing support systems/services to IT Operations and hold accountable to the contract including performance levels.
- Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans
- Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of procedure / system enhancements.
- Evaluate overall IT Operations L1 team of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements
- Interact with company managers on internal and external IT Operations support and services
- Lead the team responsible for, but not limited to:
- System resource monitoring, system capacity and performance optimization
You must sign in to apply for this position.