- Degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science/Business
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a project driven environment.
- Good skill and expertise in Discovery methodologies with a high-level focus on elicitation and requirements gathering & documentation, using tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Redmine/Trello;
- Hands-on experience in influencing and collaborating with internal stakeholders such as Product Owners, Solution Designers, and Architects, leading the workstream;
- Experience with Agile methodology and working alongside Scrum Masters and Engineering Managers;
- Advanced skills in using suitable tools for business modeling, drawing business and technical flows/diagrams, creating mockups/wireframes/prototypes;
- The Business Analyst is expected to significantly impact and drive technical analysis of our business processes and work very closely with the Product teams, Scrum Engineering teams, and Stakeholders.
- Investigate, record, analyze and confirm system requirements and business processes.
- Identify overlapping requirements/processes across the existing and upcoming product range.
- Negotiate acceptance criteria with the stakeholders and business units.
- Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by internal or external Solution Developers.
- Provide well-reasoned quality user-centered, user-interface design advice to the software developers consistent with the architecture and security principles and standards.
- Support User Acceptance Testing, verifying bugs/issues with the stakeholders and business units.
- Manage requests, analyze changes, and follow the process of changing requests whilst being reactive and amenable to the ever-changing landscape.
You must sign in to apply for this position.