- 3+ years Java Application Development experience
- Experience with Spring framework and JPA
- You have good understanding of CSS and layout-based frameworks.
- You experience in designing and developing web-based java applications to support business requirements and projects
- You have good knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, Unit testing and SOAP/RESTful Services
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant and Maven
- You will develop new applications that serve existing software systems
- You will further develop current software
- You will development in multiple modules and architectures, according to development best practices and current development technologies
- Contribution to automated build process
- You will handle systems documentation and knowledgebase management for support efficiencies
- You will design and conduct tests
- You will support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You will explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
You must sign in to apply for this position.