- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Has at least 2-3 years of experience handling any of the following areas: Internal and External IT Audit, GITC, Risk assessment, System application,
- Audit of ERP packages, SOC and SOX engagements.
- The IT Audit Supervisor will assist in the planning and coordination of engagements and its continuous oversight until completion for the accounts assigned.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and other needed support to less experienced team members and equivalent counterparts.
- Perform controls assessment/evaluation of relevant General IT Controls and IT Application Controls (i.e., Test of Design and Implementation, and Operating Effectiveness).
You must sign in to apply for this position.