- 3+ years Collections / Revenue Chain experience.
- Fluent in Spanish both written and oral.
- Experience in Shared Services / Business Process Outsourcing industry, preferably with multinationals.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills relating to customer service and customer relations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Excel.
- SAP & BW experience preferred.
- BA degree or equivalent preferred.
- Prepares beginning of month outstanding receivable reports and assists with developing the strategy to confirm upcoming payments and collect past due balances.
- Executes strategy developed by the Collections Leader to collect outstanding balances from customers.
- Conducts collection follow-ups as needed via email, web portal, phone calls, or other medium.
- Daily review and release of blocked orders under the direction of the Credit Reporting Analyst and exercise manual blocking of orders on high financial risk and delinquent accounts.
- Works closely with the cash applications team to resolve disputed items, unapplied cash postings, and over/short payments.
- Escalates problem accounts to the Collections Leader for resolution.
You must sign in to apply for this position.