- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy, preferably a CPA
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a corporate tax department in a global shared service setup
- Knowledge of accounting systems and indirect tax compliance
- Experience in using OneSource Corporate Income Tax Compliance software and OneSource Tax Provision software.
- Proficient in end-to-end management reporting.
- Strong skills in SAP, data warehousing, and account reconciliation platforms. or public accounting.
- Prepare supporting workbooks associated with company’s indirect tax compliance (both sales and use and property tax compliance) process
- Prepare supporting documentation for foreign VAT process
- Review and approve certain monthly sales & use tax returns
- Continually develop and improve process and work papers
- SAP postings for all necessary tax calculations
- Prepare tax reports and reconciliations for indirect tax accounts
- Monitor account activity, recording tax-related journal entries and maintaining roll forward schedules
You must sign in to apply for this position.