- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience w/ unit testing and TDD/BDD
- With experience writing maintainable code in a functional style
- Strong Ruby Developing experience that can hit the ground running and work on the codebase
- Contribute to design and architecture decisions
- A detail-oriented individual that is comfortable with Ruby on Rails and SQL scripts
- Must be willing to do non-coding work and take on some technical tasks that involve using technical tools and not just Ruby coding.
- Must be comfortable in writing automated unit test scripts and helping with documentation and testing.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage business entitlements and back-end interfaces w/ 3rd party systems.
- Oversee systems analysis by providing recommendations and assessments.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of operating systems, software applications, and systems security.
- Design and document configurations and maintenance procedures.
- Provide technical support for our Implementations, production support, and product teams.
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues and apply that knowledge to API application development.
You must sign in to apply for this position.