- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2-year experience in handling Training classes in a BPO setup
- Background in Inbound, Outbound, and Non-Voice Services
- Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in quality assurance division
- Responsible for conducting product, upskills, and language training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
- Assess training needs, determine learning gaps (Training Needs Analysis), recognize learning opportunities, develop and deliver training/coaching to affect performance.
- Effectively facilitate learning using a wide variety of delivery methods appropriate to the audience/situation, including instructor-led training, workshops, job aids, net meetings, and e-learning.
- Develop and deliver all in-channel training to frontline employees on product, process, and performance affecting initiatives.
- Provide post-training support, follow up and coaching to frontline employees and team members.
You must sign in to apply for this position.