- Graduate of BS Nursing
- Coding experience of at least 1 year if graduate of non-nursing course
- Coding credential (AHIMA or AAPC) – CPC and CIC only
- Experience in coding from paper charts as well as EMR
- MS Office experience.
- Understanding of ICD-10 Coding in relation to DRGs
- Site Location: Quezon City, Taguig, and Alabang
- Adhere to and maintain required levels of performance in both Coding accuracy and productivity
- Identify appropriate assignment of CPT and ICD-9 Codes for Physician and facility services provided in an Observation service setting, and Inpatient setting
- Abstract additional data elements during the Chart Review process when coding, as needed
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assigned Client Coding specifics
- Perform Coding duties as appropriate according to pre-determined schedules
- Review and maintain a record of charts coded, held, and/or missing
- Provide documentation feedback to Providers, as needed, and queries physicians when appropriate
You must sign in to apply for this position.