- Undergraduate degree preferred in an IT discipline such as Networking, Network telecommunications, Computer Science
- 1+ years’ experience in a network engineer role or network administrator role
- Has at least one of the following certifications: CompTIA Network+ , CCNA Routing & Switching, JNCIA-Junos
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking, layer 2 switching, spanning tree, data security, DNS, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, and Email Routing
- Familiar or experience with SD-WAN concepts, technologies, and practices
- Experience with SIP, VoIP, and securing voice traffic across networks
- Performs in the role of Networking SME (Subject Matter Expert) to provide technical expertise to peers, management, other infrastructure teams as well as our Members
- Actively monitors the network health across all sites and identifies and proposes solutions to potential problems/issues before they happen
- Field incoming help requests from Members, Team Members and monitoring alerts ensuring that the Incident Management System is kept up to date.
- Establishes a healthy network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor
- Identify and solve problems independently and provide consultation and assistance to other members of the Service Delivery, Operations, and Client teams
You must sign in to apply for this position.